Sometimes, the people who would benefit most from attending conferences may not be in the room — and we want to help change that for the upcoming Global edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference (September 20-21, 2022).
With help from Balsamiq, we’re proud to introduce a scholarship program to help product management professionals who otherwise may not attend the New York Product Conference due to financial constraints. This year, we’ll be awarding fourteen (14) scholarships for General Admission passes ($995 value) to attend the Global edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference
We’re also dedicated to making INDUSTRY one of the most inclusive conferences for product management professionals. We’re committed to producing a lineup of speakers with at least 50% representation from traditionally underrepresented groups in tech — including women and people of color. We also want to make it easier for those in underrepresented groups to attend INDUSTRY as well. Therefore, preference for these scholarships will be given to those under financial constraints in groups typically not well represented in the field of software product management — which include but is not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQ, Veterans, people with disabilities, and others.
If selected, scholarship recipients receive a General Admission pass to the in-person edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference, which includes:
– Under some financial constraints which may otherwise prevent you from otherwise attending the New York Product Conference.
– Work within the field of software product management in some way.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Preference is given to those in groups not well-represented within the field of software product management.
- Willingness to cover travel and accommodation expenses to Cleveland, Ohio for the duration of the conference in order to participate.
- Willingness to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination – or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours before the start of the conference – before entering the event venue, as well as a willingness to follow other Health and Safety protocols established for the event.
**Applications will be accepted through July 15, 2022**
Designed by Heartbeat Agency with great pleasure ;)