Sometimes, the people who would benefit most from attending INDUSTRY may not be in the room — and we want to help change that for the upcoming INDUSTRY Virtual: The Product Conference (online experience).
We at Product Collective are proud that INDUSTRY has become one of the fastest growing and top-rated conferences for product management professionals anywhere. But we also realize that sometimes — the people that would benefit from being at INDUSTRY can’t attend due to costs. We want to help with that.
With help from Balsamiq, we’re proud to introduce a scholarship program to help product management professionals who otherwise may not attend INDUSTRY due to cost. This year, we’ll be awarding 50 Conference scholarships to attend the Virtual edition of INDUSTRY on September 22nd and 23rd, 2020.
We’re also dedicated to making INDUSTRY the most inclusive conference for product management professionals. This year, over 50% of the sessions at INDUSTRY Virtual will feature speakers from underrepresented groups — including women and people of color. While we are proud to continue to feature a lineup of diverse product management professionals as speakers — we want to make it easier for those in underrepresented groups to attend INDUSTRY as well. Therefore, preference for these scholarships will be given to those under financial constraints in groups typically not well represented in the field of software product management — which can include but is not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQ, Veterans, people with disabilities, and others.
If selected, scholarship recipients receive a Conference Plus pass to the Virtual edition of INDUSTRY, which includes:
- Live access to 13 hours of programming
- Connect to others with interactive networking feature
- Access to virtual exhibit area, featuring exclusive discounts and trials
- An exclusive ebook containing notes from every talk
- An exclusive Rocketship.FM mini-series
- Recordings of every main stage talk
- Access to live Q&A sessions with speakers
- Free book from the INDUSTRY Library
- $100 discount on any future INDUSTRY Virtual Workshop
– Under some financial constraints which may otherwise prevent you from otherwise attending INDUSTRY Virtual.
– Work within the field of software product management in some way.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Preference is given to those in groups not well-represented within the field of software product management.
**Applications will be accepted through July 31, 2020**
Designed by Heartbeat Agency with great pleasure ;)