Sometimes, the people who would benefit most from attending conferences may not be in the room — and we want to help change that for the upcoming Virtual edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference (October 5-6, 2021).
With help from Balsamiq, we’re proud to introduce a scholarship program to help product management professionals who otherwise may not attend INDUSTRY Virtual due to financial constraints. This year, we’ll be awarding fifty (50) General Admission scholarships ($299 value) to attend INDUSTRY Virtual on October 5-6, 2021.
We’re also dedicated to making INDUSTRY Virtual one of the most inclusive virtual conferences for product management professionals. We’re committed to producing a lineup of speakers with at least 50% representation from traditionally underrepresented groups in tech — including women and people of color. We also want to make it easier for those in underrepresented groups to attend INDUSTRY Virtual as well. Therefore, preference for these scholarships will be given to those under financial constraints in groups typically not well represented in the field of software product management — which include but is not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQ, Veterans, people with disabilities, and others.
If selected, scholarship recipients receive a General Admission pass to the Virtual edition of the INDUSTRY: The Product Conference, which includes:
- Live access to 10+ hours of programming
- Connect to others with interactive 1:1 and small group networking features.
- Access to the virtual exhibit area.
- An exclusive ebook containing notes from every talk
- Access to live Q&A sessions with speakers
- A digital copy of Radical Product Thinking, by Radhika Dutt (one of the keynote speakers).
- 6-month’s access to INDUSTRY On Demand, w/ session recordings of this year’s edition of INDUSTRY Virtual, plus 100+ hours of additional content.
– Under some financial constraints which may otherwise prevent you from otherwise attending INDUSTRY Virtual.
– Work within the field of software product management in some way.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Preference is given to those in groups not well-represented within the field of software product management.
**Applications will be accepted through August 31, 2021**
Designed by Heartbeat Agency with great pleasure ;)