Sometimes, the people who would benefit most from attending conferences may not be in the room — and we want to help change that for the upcoming New York Product Conference (November 11, 2021).
With help from Balsamiq, we’re proud to introduce a scholarship program to help product management professionals who otherwise may not attend the New York Product Conference due to financial constraints. This year, we’ll be awarding fifteen (15) General Admission scholarships ($795 value) to attend the New York Product Conference at The Times Center in New York, NY on November 11, 2021.
We’re also dedicated to making the New York Product Conference one of the most inclusive conferences for product management professionals. We’re committed to producing a lineup of speakers with at least 50% representation from traditionally underrepresented groups in tech — including women and people of color. We also want to make it easier for those in underrepresented groups to attend NYPC as well. Therefore, preference for these scholarships will be given to those under financial constraints in groups typically not well represented in the field of software product management — which include but is not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQ, Veterans, people with disabilities, and others.
If selected, scholarship recipients receive a General Admission pass to the in-person edition of the New York Product Conference, which includes:
- Access to the entire conference, which includes 12 main stage talks, speaker Q&A sessions, networking opportunities, and more!
- Ample food and drink throughout the day -- and an end-of-day celebration on-site and at a venue nearby for the official NYPC Happy Hour.
- Conference Notes taken by a professional journalist to capture insights from all of the main stage talks -- delivered to you immediately after the conference wraps up!
- 6-months of access to INDUSTRY On Demand, with recordings from all main stage talks at this year’s NYPC along with 100+ hours of more product management video content for you to enjoy and learn from.
– Under some financial constraints which may otherwise prevent you from otherwise attending the New York Product Conference.
– Work within the field of software product management in some way.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Preference is given to those in groups not well-represented within the field of software product management.
- Willingness to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination before entering the event venue and follow other Health and Safety protocols established for the event.
**Applications will be accepted through August 31, 2021**
Designed by Heartbeat Agency with great pleasure ;)