Sometimes, the people who would benefit most from attending conferences may not be in the room — and we want to help change that for the upcoming Global edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference (October 2-4, 2023) and European edition (March 20-22, 2023).
We are pleased to continue to work with Balsamiq for the fifth year to offer a scholarship program to help product management professionals who otherwise may not attend these conferences due to financial constraints. This year, we’ll be awarding thirty (30) scholarships for General Admission passes to attend either conference.
We’re also dedicated to making INDUSTRY one of the most inclusive conferences for product management professionals. We’re committed to producing a lineup of speakers with at least 50% representation from traditionally underrepresented groups in tech — including women and people of color. We also want to make it easier for those in underrepresented groups to attend INDUSTRY as well. Therefore, preference for these scholarships will be given to those under financial constraints in groups typically not well represented in the field of software product management — which include but is not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQ, Veterans, people with disabilities, and others.
If selected, scholarship recipients receive a General Admission pass to the in-person edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference, which includes:
– Under some financial constraints which may otherwise prevent you from otherwise attending either conference.
– Work within the field of software product management in some way.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Preference is given to those in groups not well-represented within the field of software product management.
- Willingness to cover travel and accommodation expenses to Cleveland, Ohio for the duration of the conference in order to participate.
**Applications will be accepted through February 15, 2023**
Designed by Heartbeat Agency with great pleasure ;)